PRE PURCHASE INSPECTION & HEADLIGHT RESTORATION
Are you wondering if that used car is worth buying? Is it in the “good shape” the seller says it is? Or is he trying to sell it quickly because something is failing?
Whether you’re buying or selling a used car, van or light commercial vehicle, don’t take any chances. Here’s the fast, easy way to know for sure what shape that used vehicle is in.
Be confident about the car you’re buying or selling. Get all the facts to help you make your decision.
With a Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI), our experts will examine the vehicle and you’ll get an inspection report telling you about its condition and any issues you should be aware of.
- Full Pre-Purchase Inspection: Comprehensive inspection including an inspection of the car’s interior and exterior condition
- Mechanical Pre-Purchase Inspection: Focuses on the car’s mechanical and structural issues.
Full Pre-Purchase Inspection.
This is the ideal choice if you can’t see the car before you buy it, or if you want the assurance of a full check by our experts.
We inspect under the hood, the trunk, the underbody, all lights and brake performance, as well as doing a drive test. We also include a complete interior and exterior inspection.
You’ll receive a comprehensive report by email including photos of the vehicle.
Mechanical Pre-Purchase Inspection
- This is great if you’re able to assess the state of the car’s interior and exterior yourself and want a report focusing on whether it is mechanically and structurally sound.
- The inspection covers under the hood, the underbody, brake performance, as well as a drive test.
- Our inspectors will also do an inspection on the exterior for corrosion or damage that impacts its safety and they will highlight this on the report.
- You’ll also receive a comprehensive mechanical report.
Our vehicles are exposed to a variety of damaging environmental factors. When headlights become oxidized it will cause decreased visibility ( a safety concern) plus the aging appearance it gives your vehicle. JT Auto Repair can help Restore, Protect and save you the expense of replacement of the headlights.
Why use JT Auto Repair in Springfield?
- Trained, licensed and experienced mechanics
- Emergency Repairs
- Complete auto repair services
- Locally owned and operated
Let JT Auto Repair help assure you the vehicle you are interested in purchasing is for you! To find the answer to other important facts about maintaining your vehicle call us 541.726.0985