JT Auto Repair wants you and your family to be safe on the road. One of the key components of your vehicle is the brake system.
Brakes are a normal wear item for any car and eventually they’re going to need replacement. Intervals of every 30,000 to 40,000 the shoes and pads will need to be replaced depending on how you drive. Avoid letting your brakes get to the “metal-to-metal” point, which usually means expensive rotor or drum replacement. Factors that affect wear include driving habits and quality of brake pads and shoes.
Some Symptoms that your vehicle is telling you to have your brakes inspected:
- Car pulls to one side during braking
- Pulsating brake pedal or steering wheel shake
- Brake pedal feels “mushy”
- Unusual noise when you step on the brake pedal
- Repeatedly need to add brake fluid to the master cylinder
- Brake fluid sprayed onto outside of wheel
- Unusual odor or noise
Why choose us?
- Quality Work
- No Surprises
- Timely Turnaround
- Personal Service
- State-of- the- art technology
- Honest, professional, reliable, and friendly
If you are having trouble with your vehicle’s engine or brake system and need a professional opinion, we are here to help. Contact us at 541) 726-0985