Do you have a dash light that comes on sporadically? Does your car blow a fuse regularly? Are you looking for a reliable company to check on your vehicle’s electrical system?
Any vehicle uses three basic systems to work — mechanical, electrical and chemical systems. If any one of the systems does not work properly, the vehicle may not run to its full functionality.
We will prepare a plan to make sure your electrical system repairs are managed correctly.
Any size of the vehicle whether small, large or mid-sized and any type of the vehicle like cars, vans, and trucks, we will evaluate their electrical systems professionally and service them.
Our diagnosis will cover the following, plus much more:
- Automotive Charging System repair with proper diagnostics
- Alternator replacement
- Battery installation/Life Testing
- Power windows/seats/locks diagnostic and repair
- Headlights, turn signal lights, dome lights and taillights bulb replacement
- Trailer light installation and repair
Why choose us?
- Quality Work
- No Surprises
- Timely Turnaround
- Personal Service
- State-of- the- art technology
- Honest, professional, reliable, and friendly
If you are having trouble with your vehicle’s electrical system and need a professional opinion, we are here to help. Contact us at (541) 726-0985